Friday 28 October 2011

I won :)

The exhibition happened yesterday (27th October 2011) and our work were disappointingly displayed as A3's . ( they just printed the submitted image of my hand made screen printed poster onto A3...so a photograph of a photograph of my work) and all mounted onto some mount board and popped up on the bartop at the venue.

anyways, despite that the lectures/ workshops were really good.

I met Darren from Character Creative who gave me some feedback on my postfolio which was really useful/ insightful. He also said that I could email him anytime for more feedback on any pieces of work or for any more links for studios etc.

Ian Rossin, creative director from Brass came and saw the exhibition. but I hadn't got there yet so he left a business card for me to call him to arrange a meeting. I won :)

Also, spoke to Logistiks and they mentioned possible internships as well, so I might email them soon but just to stay in touch etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment