Monday 16 April 2012

Brass Summer placement

From me to Ian




Hi Ian, 

I hope you're well. I'm so sorry I've not been in touch for a couple of weeks! its just all been a little bit crazy, I feel really behind with work and FMP so I've just been locking myself in the studio.  I have quite a few collaborations going on at the moment and I really don't know if I will be able to come in anytime too soon really. I just wanted to drop you an email to let you know I'm still alive! I still haven't got a definite plan for the summer yet but I would still really love to come in and help out if that is still okay with you.

Sai



Ian's reply to me

Morning Sai,

Good to hear from you. Not a problem you concentrate on your college work (hope it's now going ok?).

I'm trying to site down this week and work out a plan for the summer placements - so will definitely be giving you first refusal.

Catch-up soon

ian

No comments:

Post a Comment